*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pantry Guacamole

Pantry Guacamole
(FatGirl Original)

1 P+ per T

1 medium avacado
1 wedge laughing cow chipotle cheese
1 T nonfat greek yogurt
1 T fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. lime juice
1 T Jalapeno hot sauce (I use Goya Salsita)

  • Slice Avacado in half removing pit (keep the pit, you will need it later). Using a spoon scoop out the flesh into a small bowl and mash.

  • Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
  • Place the pit in the guacamole to keep it from browning. At least that is what I have heard, we will see if there is any truth to it tonight =)
  • Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment