*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chipotle Steak for Tacos

Chipotle Steak for Tacos
(FatGirl Original)

Serving size- not too sure, my husband and I serve things like this using a food scale. Also please allow like 1 hour for marinating.

1 P+ for 1 ounce

1-½ lbs. Beef Round Stir Fry
1 pkg. Grill Mates "Chipotle Pepper" mix
1/4 cup water
juice from 1 lime
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped

  • Mix all ingredients except for the beef in a shallow bowl for marinating.
  • Make sure beef is sliced thin and add to marinade.
  • Refrigerate for approx. one hour.
  • Empty bowl into a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until steak is browned and cooked through.

I serve this on whole grain corn tortillas that I buy at my local grocery store. They are 1 P+. I spread one wedge of the chipotle laughing cow cheese across two tortillas, add some veggies and a little pantry guacamole, 1 oz of beef per taco (1 P+) for 3-4 P+ each

No comments:

Post a Comment