*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Alfredo

Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
(FatGirl Original)

Serves: 6
10 P+ for approx. 1¼ cups

14 oz. uncooked pasta (I used Rotini, but ziti or fettucinni would work)
4 T fat-free blue cheese dressing (next time I will try Ranch just to see the difference)
12 oz cooked chicken, chopped small, or shredded
1 cup fat-free milk
1/2 block fat-free cream cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup hot sauce (I used Texas Pete)

  • Cook pasta according to package directions.
  • Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, add milk and cream cheese. Heat on low until melted, stirring constantly.
  • Add blue cheese, hot sauce and parmesan.
  • Add Chicken and cook until heated through.
  • Mix with pasta and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment