*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip- Healthified

Buffalo Chicken Dip- Healthified

I am adding this by request... but first I must tell you that this is by far the BEST buffalo chicken dip I have ever had. It is pure deliciousness. I also do NOT alter this recipe at all so because of that I am simply going to give you guys the link to the recipe.

Iowa Girl Eats- Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I love you! This is my favorite recipe!!
    Im gonna follow you too...love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete