*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Veggie Lo-Mein

This Veggie Lo-Mein is quick, easy and satisfying... one of those Uh Oh what are we having for dinner meals because chances are you already have all of the ingredients =) These frozen veggies are by far the best frozen stir-fry veggies I have had to date.

Veggie Lo-Mein
FatGirl Original
Serves 6
8P+

1 Pkg. Rozoni SmartTaste Spaghetti (Make sure it is the thick one and not thin or Angel Hair)
6 T World Harbor Maui Mountain Teriyaki Sauce (Or your fav... this one is 2P+ for 2T)
2 packages Birds Eye Steamfresh Asian Medley, Specially Seasoned

No comments:

Post a Comment