*****Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit. THANKS!*****

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hey Everyone!

So today I decided that I would seriously try my hand at blogging.

We shall see won't we?

I am a former skinny bitch. Yes I said it. They do say that the first step is admitting the problem. My problem? I never thought I could get FAT. Well I thought wrong. Here I am at a whopping 229 lbs. I started WW at the beginning of January 2011 and to date have lost 22 lbs. Go me! I still have a long way to go but I invite you to join me on this amazing journey.

I am married, I have a 2½ year old and a 5 year old and I work full-time. If I can do it so can you!

*****I have to ask this.... Sometimes I just copy down a recipe and then forget where I got it from so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you recognize a recipe and I do not have it sited let me know so that I can give the proper person/book credit! THANKS!*****

1 comment: